The singing inspecter visits
Yesterday was awful, my name is charles.because the singing inspector came. He had golden hair, huge knickerbockers and stockings. He is very rude he called me up first.I was speechless then he said, sing boy sing anything.Then I said we can sing pretty polly. It was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me. Everyone tried not to laugh. Then the singing inspector said waste of my time then he called Gladys and said your horrible.Then he called James and and said worthless.
I liked how you used your own opinions and style of writing.It was funny when Charles had to sing Pretty Polly and was very rude for them to laugh.I would like to read more of your blog posts.
ReplyDeleteI do not want to be in your class! I don't think adults should treat kids like that. How was the singing inspector feeling?
ReplyDeleteDear Levi.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is wonderful, I enjoyed the part when you said " everyone tried not to laugh when I was singing" I found that a bit funny because i could just picture that in my mind. I am sorry Charles had such a bad day. What song did Gladys sing?