Hi my name is Bobo I live in an informal settlement. I woke up this morning my mother has left for work and my died. I am an only child. This morning same as usual I made myself porage and pup I walked to school in agony because I broke my shoes. While playing soccer. So I cut my feet on every rock I walked on.When I got to school I had to sit on my bag because their was no seats left. When I go to school and their was only 10 text books for our class of 60 and we had a test to. I didn’t do really well in it. Then school ended and I had to walk 3km home as per usual. when I got home I was flabbergasted my mom was not home yet. I started to get worried because I thought that she was robbed or something. That when I saw her come in to the house she said that we just got electricity from the government . I was really happy to but that’s when My mother said I have to go get water from the local tap. Then I went to the bathroom which is very dangerous for little kids once I fell in the toilet but my mother was standing next to the toilet and she fished me out. But I smelt like poo for a week. Thats when I started be wise and since then I always be extra careful. When I came back I fell asleep. The neighbour played music really loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment